Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Twenty-six Years Later


This is us now.
We still live in the first and only house we have bought, but it is brand new from the 2X4's up. Kim has worked on it for the last 7 or so years. We started in the basement (which is a mistake when remodeling). Always start upstairs and then downstairs so the electrical etc. is not finished. We didn't set out to do what we have done, but now the house is us. We still have some little things on the inside and then we need to start on the yard. There is always something to use up the extra cash. LOL

5 comments:

Cami and Mitch said...

Hey guys! love the blog, it looks great

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

Pretty good looking. You are a pro at this thing with all those computer classes, I'm going to need a little help now. Love it!

Lana said...

Oh, how fun! I'm so glad you started a blog :) Love you guys!

Chelle said...

You have a blog!!!! I've been peeking in on Melina's cute family from time to time and I just noticed your name on her side bar! I'll check back often! By the way....you did a great job putting together the Mac reunion. My kids loved it! Thanks!!

The Hammonds said...

Hello familia!! I miss you guys. You are so freaking cute. I haven't been over to that adorable house in years. i bet it looks completely different. Lina and I had some fun memories in that basement. Giggly girls we were.

I love ya!
Karrie